- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs and world-class mentors
- Practice your pitch and get access to investors
- Understand what matters most when starting out
It's time to launch your startup
Turn your ideas into a business built to last
Startup Circles is Africa’s leading online programme for entrepreneurs — designed by experienced entrepreneurs and investors. Get your business off the ground in just three months with insight and coaching you can’t get anywhere else. We’ll help you cut through the noise with practical, hands-on learning that equips you to handle both the ownership and funding aspects of your business from the start.
- All content and sessions are online.
- Access at your own pace.
- Join from anywhere in the world.
See what our alumni are saying
MEET YOUR PROGRAMME LEAD
Sandras is an expert on entrepreneurship and innovation. He has
founded successful companies in IT, entertainment and startup education.
He has worked with over 25 organisations, lectured at over 17
universities and been to 22 countries.
Sandras has a degree in Computer Science and an MBA from UCT. He has been taught by teachers such as Dr John Demartini, Roger Hamilton and Tony Robbins. He has shared stages with Facebook and Asana co-founder Dustin Maskovitch, Youtube co-founder Steve Chen, Guy Kawasaki, Steve Blank and Clayton Christensen.
These are the live components of the programme:
Tuesday Office Hours
Weekly Pitch Practice
Friday Demo Day
Meet Your Resident Mentors
Join The Startup Launch Programme
Frequently asked questions
Can I join even if I am still coming up with ideas?
How long is the Startup Launch Programme?
I've already built businesses before, is the programme for me?
Do I get a dedicated mentor throughout the 12 weeks?
Are all the sessions and pitch days virtual?
Which investors do we pitch in front of?
If you've read this far... you owe it to yourself to answer the following questions.
- What could happen if I commit to a programme that is focused on supporting me to succeed?
- What results could I get if I join an experienced team of mentors and a supportive team of like-minded entrepreneurs?
- What am I willing to do to see my business idea become a reality?